National History Day® is looking for a new t-shirt design! We awarding prizes for two designs. One design is for the National History Day® t-shirt and the other is for the annual theme t-shirt. The theme in 2016 is Exploration, Encounter, Exchange in History.
The winning designs will be placed on various clothing items for sale at the National Contest in June 2016. The winner of each design will receive recognition at the contest, a free item with their design on it and a special prize.
To enter, email your design to email@example.com with the subject “2016 Design Contest.” Include your name, your state, phone number, and your affiliation with National History Day® (alum, participant, teacher, etc.). All entries must be received by December 31, 2015.
- All entries must be received by December 31, 2015.
- All designs must be completely original with no use of copyrighted material.
- All designs must be limited to three colors.
- All designs must be only one sided (no backs or sleeve designs).
- By submitting an entry, you grant National History Day, Inc.® ownership of the design and permission to use it in on any merchandise and marketing materials as we choose.
- Files may be submitted as a .PDF, .EPS or hi-res .JPG.
- The winner will be announced by January 31, 2016.